Outdoor Spaces for Rent
Outdoor Fire pit with seating
Grill for wood coal
- 150 Kč per use
- the possibility to play football and other games
Indoor Spaces for Rent
Small hall with kitchen
Do you want to rent a space at Maják?
- Check the requested space on the reservation calendar.
- Take the following points into account:
- It isn’t possible to reserve space on Sundays
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is forbidden in all inside and outside spaces during the rental period
- The sport courts and fields are open according to the public open hours posted on the gate or the notice board – rental of these courts is only possible until 19:30.
- The fenced in children’s playground is open to the public in the afternoon during work days and is free.
- It is not necessary to reserve the outside areas in advance, but all advance reservations will take priority.
- If you have taken the above-mentioned points into account, contact us and arrange the date of your reservation. You can make the reservation in the following ways:
- Come in person to the main office at Maják
- By telephone – the number is 548 221 566. If someone isn’t present to answer the phone, just leave a message and your phone number, and we’ll call you back as soon as possible.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for outdoor spaces and courts are paid in the Maják office or to the worker who is present outside. Payment for inside spaces can be done in cash or by invoice, depending on the agreement with the Office Manager.
During open hours at Maják the children’s playground is free.
Open hours at Maják
Monday – Friday: 12.00 – 19.30
(October – April we close at dusk)
Saturday: Open only for reservations